It is a matter of informing, training and protecting consumers. In this light, the Minister of Trade is in charge of :
- the census and supervision of legalised consumer organisations ;
- the follow-up of national and international consumer protection organisations ;
- the collection, treatment and dissemination of information on consumer protection ;
- circulation of the standards on the products released for consumption;
- Withdrawal from distribution channels of products which do not meet standards.