REGISTRATION IN THE EXPORTER FILE
Title of the expected record : Registration in the exporter file
Initiator of the procedure : The person concerned
Initiatory Structure of the draft record : Approvals Bureau
Composition of the file (application) :
- A stamped application ;
- A certified true copy of the “ Titre de Patente” (business licence );
- A certified true copy of the entry for registration in the “Registre de commerce et du crédit mobilier - Extrait des articles 25 et 26 de l’acte uniforme de l’OHADA” (Trade Register and Personal Property Credit (following extract from Articles 25 and 26 of the OHADA Uniform Act );
- A certified copy of the taxpayer card ;
- A receipt for payment of 15,000 (fifteen thousand) CFA francs for the first registration and 10 000 (ten thousand) CFA francs for the renewal, issued by the revenue collector of the Department of External Trade;
- A “déclaration sur l’honneur” (sworn statement) (exports);
- A certificate of conformity of equipment or a contract with a factory owner (cocoa or coffee export).
The required documents must be authenticated by the issuing services.
Deadline : 48 Hours
Signatory of the record : Director of External Trade
Stakeholder 1: the person concerned
Operation 1: submitting the file to the Central Mail of the Ministry of Trade.
Stakeholder 2: the Head of Mail Service
Operation 2: Forwarding the file to the Secretary General
Stakeholder 3: the Secretary General
Operation 3: The Secretary General sends the file to the Director of External Trade for processing.
Stakeholder 4 : Department of External Trade (Mail Bureau)
Operation 4: Receives the physical file and assigns a serial number
Operation 5: Forwards the file to the Head of Trade Operations Service
Stakeholder 5: the Head of Trade Operations Service
Operation 6: examines the file.
Operation 7: sends the file to the Head of Approvals Bureau for processing.
Stakeholder 6: the Head of Approvals Bureau
Operation 8: registers the file and assigns a registration number in the file to the business or company depending on the activity area.
Operation 9: Forwards the draft registration in the file to the Head of Trade Operations Service for signature.
Stakeholder 7: the Head of Trade Operations Service
Operation 10: signs the draft registration in the file.
Operation 11: forwards the draft to the Sub-Director of Trade Transactions for signature.
Stakeholder 8: the Sub-Director of Trade
Operation 12: signs the draft registration in the file.
Operation 13: forwards the draft registration in the file to the Director of External Trade.
Stakeholder 9: the Director of External Trade
Operation 14: Signature of the draft registration.
Stakeholder 10: the Head of the File Bureau
Operation 15: affixes the personalized and round stamps of the Director, the serial number and the date.
Operation 16: files the application.
Stakeholder 11: the person concerned
Operation 17: after signing, withdraws the original of the record of the registration in the importer file at the Trade Operations Service.