Title of the expected record : Registration in the importer file
Initiator of the procedure : the person concerned
Initiatory structure of the draft record : Approvals Bureau
Composition of the file (application) :
- a stamped application ;
- a certified true copy of the “ Titre de Patente” (business licence ) ;
- a certified true copy of the entry for registration in the “Registre de commerce et du crédit mobilier - Extrait des articles 25 et 26 de l’acte uniforme de l’OHADA” (Trade Register and Personal Property Credit (following extract from Articles 25 and 26 of the OHADA Uniform Act ) ;
- a certified copy of the taxpayer card ;
- a receipt for payment of the annual contribution of 10,000 (ten thousand) CFA francs issued by the “Conseil National des Chargeurs du Cameroun (CNCC)” - Cameroon National Shippers' Council (CNSC) - or a postal money order of the same amount sent to this organization ;
- a receipt for payment of 15,000 (fifteen thousand) CFA francs for the first registration and 10, 000 (ten thousand) CFA francs for the renewal, issued by the revenue collector of the Department of External Trade.
The required documents must be authenticated by the issuing services.
Deadline : 48 Hours
Signatory of the record : Director of External Trade