To carry out his/her missions, the Minister of Trade shall have:
- a Private Secretariat: Under the authority of a head of private secretariat, the Private Secretariat shall be responsible for the private matters of the Minister.
- Two (2) Technical Advisers: Technical advisers shall carry out all duties assigned to them by the Minister.
- An Inspectorate General: Under the authority of an Inspector General assisted by two (2) Inspectors, the Inspectorate General shall be responsible for:
- appraising the performance of services compared with targets in conjunction with the General Secretariat;
- inspecting and evaluating the internal functioning of the central and deconcentrated services of the Ministry, establishments under its supervisory authority ,as well as attached bodies and projects;
- informing the Minister, the Secretary of State and the Secretary General on the quality of the functioning and output of services;
- in conjunction with the services of administrative reforms, following up the implementation and evaluating on regular basis the application of organisational techniques and methods as well as techniques designed to simplify administrative work;
- implementing the strategy to fight against corruption within the Ministry, in conjunction with the Ministry’s Anti-Corruption Unit.